A single see-through film is attached to the window glass and is visible at a glance from the outside. It clearly conveys the contents of the advertisement. Looking outside the vehicle does not affect the driver's view. The perspective of a single perspective advertising is not the same as the effect, the original is the opposite of the black dot, is to absorb light, and the front is a color dot, the color light reflected out to see the color dots formed by the screen, and eye examination color blindness table color The figures and figures are similar.
Single-perspective window ads make it easy to see the ad screen when daylight is good. However, when the night falls on the earth, nothing can be seen. In order to see the window advertisement at any time in the night, there is only one solution. It is to use luminous fluorescent ink.
Luminous ink is made of long-lasting phosphors and made by high-tech means. Absorb sunlight during the day
10 ~ 30min, it will automatically continue to shine more than 10h, so it is still glowing in the middle of the night, especially when the car is driving in the dark, luminous and bright, eye-catching, it is similar to neon advertising, but the neon need power to light, and luminous ink does not need to use Electricity, saving energy, recycling, can also be called solar "neon" advertising.
Luminous ink is non-toxic, harmless, and non-radioactive. It can last for more than 10 years. Luminous fluorescent ink can be screen printed with the patterns and words you need. Design the screen to expose the luminescent layer, do not cover it all, otherwise it will reduce the luminescent effect. In addition, try to keep the original design document sent by the customer. If the word in the advertisement is red, then a luminous ink of 1.5 to 3cm wide is printed on the outside of the red font, or a blue-white dew-white font can be included in the font. Luminous ink printed on it is better.
The single-perspective advertising technology has opened up new markets for screen printing. The single perspective screen printing process is now described as follows.
First, prepress preparation 1. Selection and Identification of Plastic SheetsÂ·Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Appearance: transparent to opaque, hard.
Flammability: Flame retardant. The flame is yellow in the flame, the flame edge is green, white smoke; there is softening, you can smell the burnt smell.
Appearance: Transparent, translucent or opaque.
Flammability: Flammable in flames. Slowly extinguish or continue burning after leaving the flame. When burning, the upper end of the flame is yellow and the lower end is blue; there is a phenomenon of melting and dripping. Can smell the smell of paraffin.
Appearance and flammability with polyethylene.
Â·Polyester resin (PET)
Appearance: Transparent flakes.
Flammability: Flammable, leaving the flame to continue burning. Flames are yellow, black smoke; slight swelling, sometimes cracking, styrene smell.
The selection of materials is very important, because a single perspective advertisement cannot influence the driver's driving, so the degree of transparency is absolutely guaranteed. Single see-through film recommended here. The best choice is the treated PET, which has good ink adhesion and can meet the printing requirements. At present, PET is sold in rolls and its specifications are generally 60cm wide and 500m long.
In particular, transparent PVC membranes, although they are cheap, have similar appearances to PET, but they must not be used because the solvent is not permeable when printed. This leads to poor perspective and results in unthinkable consequences.
2. There are many varieties of inks for plastic inks. According to different substrates, inks suitable for the nature of the materials should be selected. Otherwise, unnecessary economic losses will result. Before the formal mass production, a lot of experimental work should be done to prove which brand of ink is suitable for printing materials. Once it is completed, it should not be arbitrarily changed. If the selected printing material is PET, then we should choose PET screen printing ink, try to consider using domestic ink, reduce cost accounting, low price is conducive to market competition.
3. A piece of film is used, and 13 to 15 lines of 50% Yin pictures are selected. The dot film size is 130cmÃ—56cm. Use a water-based photosensitive adhesive to make a dot version.
4. In order to save money without using a film, use black sticker paper to cut into a trapezoidal size of 128cm x 104cm x 56cm. Two pieces of printing ink were used for the photosensitive printing, using black ink and white ink screens respectively. Or use a white paper to cut out a trapezoidal pattern, lay it on a moderate position on a stretched screen, and use a glass plate as a bead in the middle to prevent the paper from sliding on the screen. Then use a small spatula to repeatedly seal the adhesive. The surrounding frame is smoothed, naturally dry, and exposed.
Second, the printing process 1. The PET cut into 30cm Ã— 60cm;
2. Clean the PBT sheet with alcohol;
3. The use of water-based ink can be used to print dots. Each one must check the printing quality of the dot. If there is any problem, wash it off with fresh water and reprint the dot.
4. Full version printed on PET black ink, naturally dry;
5. Full print with PET white ink;
6. Print spot or four-color ink on white ink;
7. Last screen printing PET luminous fluorescent ink;
8. The water-removable ink is torn off with advertising self-adhesive paper. Any part that has been printed with the tearable ink will become transparent. Any part of the ink printed with PBT will leave ink, so that the single perspective effect is fully presented.
Third, troubleshooting If there is too much ink on the PET surface during printing, the reason is that the viscosity of the ink is too high. The solution is as follows.
1. Reduce the pressure of the covered board;
2. Increase the speed of the covered board;
3. Increase the number of screens;
4. Reduce the angle of ink and ink;
5. Reduce the thickness of the template.
If the surface of the PET is coated with an ink layer, the solution is the exact opposite of the measures taken above.
leather is widely used in the field of automotive interior because of
its soft hand, clear lines, natural, finished color fastness, easy to
clean, flame retardant and heat dissipation, easy mechanical drilling
and other advantages.
1.Dry method PU Synthetic leather.It is wearable scratch resistance and hydrolysis resistancer.At the same time low V O C content in production processing,odorless and, low price , soft feeling, light and thin.So it has been widely used in cars by hand and cushion.
2.Wet method PU Synthetic leather. PU Synthetic leather made of this resin is better mechanical properties, resistance hydrolysis, heat resistance, oxidation resistance, and abrasion resistance. It has been widely used in car handrails, seats, door panels and so on. With a good hand feeling,good elasticity, luxury appearance , natural glossy and so on.
3.Environmentally friendly PU car interior leather.Environmentally friendly PU synthetic leather mainly made by the water-based resin, high solids resin, and T P U produced. As the water-based resin and T P U solvent-free high-solid resin contains only a small amount of solvent, so the production process of the environmental impact of the production of synthetic leather residue less solvent, V O C content is low, and low energy consumption.4.superfine fiber
It is made of high-density non-woven fabric with three-dimensional network structure and fabricated with fine fiber with similar structure and performance in the natural leather. This P U synthetic leather in the appearance, mechanical strength, flexibility, chemical resistance and other aspects of stability with natural leather is very similar, and feel very thin.
Car Seat Leather,Car Seat Covers Leather,Embossed Car Seat Leather,Artificial Car Seat Leather
Dongguan Mulsanne Leather Company Ltd. , http://www.mulsanneleather.com